This policy was last modified on July 25, 2023.
1. Information We Collect
As you enter and gain access to our Site, instances may occur, such as we need to collect personal information from you. Some of these circumstances properly represent who you are as a taxpayer and list available ways or processes to pay your taxes. Yet, your name, email address, phone number, address and other valuable information from you will be used to easily determine who you are.
We can easily access your personal information by filling out our forms, signing up for our newsletters, sign-up forms, or other interactive filling out details on our Site. With that being said, it is also given that we can also collect your non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type and operating system.
• We gather information that you voluntarily provide to our Site.
With your consent, we can actively gain your personal data, especially if you voluntarily sign up on our inquiry forms and other forms, including your name, email address and any other data you can provide on our Site.
• We initially collect some of your personal data whenever you can use our website.
If you are accessing our Site, there may be a high chance that you’re letting our technology and tools have an advanced recording and collecting of data accessible on our end. By using advanced technology, we can have your information such as your IP address, browser type, the device model while using the Site, unique device identifiers, referring web pages, pages visited and search terminologies.
• Third parties may also have to collect your data about you from our Site.
2. Use of Information
We collect and gather the information we need for better administration of details and operation of the transaction needed by every client or customer. Additionally, it is to help our system provide an efficient, meaningful and customized experience. We may be using the personal information we need to collect in the following instances:
• Provide you best services and offers that will help you decide what you request.
• Respond accurately to your questions or inquiries and provide better customer support.
• Have a proper conversation about the products, services or promotions you look forward to having with File Taxes Online.
• Develop and enhance our Site for better accommodation of our clients and customers.
• Prevent issues such as fraud, and unlawful activities.
• Comply with the right completion of legal and regulatory requirements.
Moreover, we can also use your personal information for marketing purposes to:
• Create information related to our offers and services, which we expect to have a good result for File Taxes Online and other third parties that may provoke interest from the public via email, text message, or through the sense of digital marketing available in various social media platforms or websites that you may visit.
• Improve the promotional messaging for you and other people with a target of behavioural advertising and social media platforms tools for better connection of marketing purposes.
This information will make it easier to know where analyzing trends and gathering demographic information for our Site will also be used properly.
3. Third-Party Services and Websites
With the use of the website and proper access to it, you might also be directed to other websites or services and other third parties not owned or controlled by us.
There will be circumstances that we will be sharing your information with the third-party service providers, such as other marketing agencies. With this action, sharing your information may also be seen included In government agencies or other third parties as the law requires it to do so.
Yet, we do not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties.
4. Dissemination of Collected Information
By dealing with your personal information, we may also be sharing your personal data as we collect for the following:
• Current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies that may also go under common control and ownership.
• For future sponsors and current partners of events, partners in connection with certain contests, sweepstakes, promotions and ticketed events.
• For future and current partners that may bring promotions or provide services to you through our services (either alone or jointly with us.)
• For government and legal enforcement officials or private parties as we keep moving our sole and absolute discretion.
To have our clients or customers comply with our Suite voluntarily, we are also open to taking reasonable measures and proper confidentiality to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Yet, we assure you that there will be no method of transmission over the Internet today, and electronic storage will be said to be 100% secure.
6. Links to Third-Party Websites
File Taxes Online site may contain links related to third-party links or websites we do not have any control over. Ultimately, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites. Because of that, we always encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before arriving at the state of showing them any personal information.
Effective Date: July 25, 2023.